April 14, 2020
Certified Field Agent is a company that specializes in document retrieval services. At Certified Field Agent, we offer a variety of document retrieval services, including:
- Medical Records: HIPAA grants you access to copies of your medical records but it isn’t always easy to get ahold of them on your own. Whether you’re switching doctors, moving, or need copies of immunization records to register for school Certified Field Agent can help obtain copies for you.
- Divorce Papers: If you’re planning to get married again, you may need a certified copy of your divorce decree to show the marriage license bureau. Or, maybe you lost your papers and want to review the settlement agreement. In either case, we can help.
- Will & Trust Documents: A trust is a legally binding document, but does not have to be filed as a public record with any government agency. Potential beneficiaries may need to search for trust account documents upon the death of the trustor. That’s where we come into the picture.
- Bankruptcy Filings: Bankruptcy records are sometimes difficult to find. Thankfully, Certified Field Agent can help you track them down quickly.
- Birth Certificate: Birth Certificates are required to register for school, obtain a passport, apply for a driver’s license and many other tasks. If you cannot locate an official copy of your birth certificate, contact Certified Field Agent for help!
- Dental Records: Finding dental records often requires contacting dentist offices and hoping that they aren’t closed down or haven’t moved. If that’s the case, Certified Field Agent can help locate your records for you.
- Mortgage Agreements: These documents contain the terms, such as payment amount and term of the loan, that you must satisfy for the lender to release the mortgage on your property. If you cannot locate these documents, CFA can help obtain copies for you.
- Tax Records: The IRS keeps copies of prior tax returns, but they are not available online. There are other ways to find them, like by contacting CFA to track them down for you!
- Death Certificate: Death certificates serve as proof of death and are required to settle the estate of a deceased person. However, these have to be filed in the county where the death occurred, which means they can be hard to obtain. Thankfully, we have a nationwide network of field agents to help.
Contact Certified Field Agent today with your document retrieval needs!
If you need to locate copies of any official documents, Certified Field Agent can help! With over 27 years of experience and a skilled team of field agents across the country, you can trust us with all of your document retrieval needs. Whether you need a certified copy of your birth certificate, dental records, or will and trust documents, we are here to assist. Give us a call today at 714-632-3480 to start your record request.
To learn more about the quality and reliable document retrieval services that we offer, visit us on the web at Certified Field Agent.