A professional attitude is key for this position.
The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, must have an outgoing and engaging personality and must be very customer and team focused. Candidate must be able to pass a pre-assessment test and have clear oral and written communication skills.
You will need to be flexible regarding your 8-hour shift as it could be from 6 am – 7 pm. This will vary based on the number of locations and work orders assigned during the day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be able to commute to multiple locations during the day
- EMR on-site – extract records from various EMR systems at the location. Ability to understand ad hoc training and move quickly and efficiently thought records needing extraction.
- Scan paper records on-site – scan records at the location in paper format
- Scan records from flash drive or media
- Scan records in the format provided by the facility
- Excellent computer skills – maneuvering different systems – they cannot have basic computer skills
- Good communication skills and presentation – they will be onsite representing Datafied with these facilities
- Attention to detail
- Multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Medical records is a plus
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Have internet
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with providers
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to stay organized with the tasks that are given to you
Contact Chris Haugen