Certified Field Agent is a Premier Document Retrieval Company

Certified Field Agent is a Premier Document Retrieval CompanyWe all know the frustration of missing something you desperately need. Unfortunately, despite the fact that we’ve become increasingly digital, in the world we live in today official records are still kept in paper copy. This means if you are missing a record, recovering it isn’t as simple as sending an email to request it. In many of these cases you will need to actually visit the facility housing your records to retrieve them. This is not only frustrating, but it is also very inconvenient.

Who is Certified Field Agent?

Since 1993, Certified Field Agent has been working to become the premier document retrieval company in the world. Our agents are highly trained and specialize in recovering all types of records, including medical, financial, and official court documents. With over 31 years in the business, you can rest assured that Certified Field Agent will be able to track down the files you need in a safe, efficient manner.

How can Certified Field Agent help you?

Certified Field Agent has such a broad depth of expertise that you might not even be aware of everything that they have to offer. However, our diverse, global network can help in ways you might not even imagine.

Getting Re-Married

Getting remarried is an exciting thing, but it also comes with a few hassles. In addition to weeding through the guests invited last time that didn’t make the cut this time around, you also have to worry about having your divorce decree on hand when you apply for a new marriage license. If you don’t have yours, Certified Field Agent can quickly track it down for you so you’ll be able to walk down the aisle with a big smile!

Moving to a New State

Did you know that when you move and switch doctors, your new doctor will need a copy of your medical records? If you’ve already moved across the state and can’t make an easy trip back, let Certified Field Agent do it for you!

Applying for a Passport

Thinking of taking a trip out of the country? Well, you will need a passport to do that and to apply for a passport you will need a certified copy of your birth certificate. If you can’t locate yours instead of getting frustrated, let Certified Field Agent help!

Do you need some help from Certified Field Agent?

Do any of the scenarios above seem like something you might deal with? Unfortunately, we still live in a world where paper records are King. Yes, this is frustrating when you need something that could easily be digitized and sent over, but that’s why Certified Field Agent is here to help. With our exemplary record retrieval skills and experience, we’ll locate whatever records you need. Call us today at 714-632-3480 to get started!