Do You Need Copies of Your Birth Certificate or Other Official Documents?

Do You Need Copies of Your Birth Certificate or Other Official Documents?Do you need to obtain a copy of your birth certificate, medical records, or other official documents? If so, you’ll be happy to hear all about Certified Field Agent!

Who is Certified Field Agent and are they affiliated with Datafied?

Certified Field Agent is a division of Datafied that specializes in document retrieval. Essentially, Certified Field Agent has a team of qualified and dedicated agents that act as the intermediary between you and the facility housing the documents you are requesting copies of. If you need copies of your medical records, they will serve as the go-between for you and your doctor’s office. If you need a copy of your birth certificate, they will go to the County Clerk’s Office to obtain a certified copy of it. Whatever records you need, Certified Field Agent can track them down!

What types of documents can Certified Field Agent locate for me?

At Certified Field Agent, we obtain all types of documents and official records. Typical documents that we retrieve include medical records, dental records, birth certificates, death certificates, will and trust documents, decrees of divorce, marriage licenses, tax filings, bankruptcy documents, titles of ownership, and more! Essentially if there is a medical record or official document that you need, Certified Field Agent can obtain it.

How do I know that my documents and sensitive information will be kept safe?

When you use Certified Field Agent, you can rest assured that your information and documents are safe. Our field agents all receive extensive training on proper policies and procedures and must also pass a background check and certification exam before they begin receiving assignments. At Certified Field Agent, our agents know how important confidentiality is and are trained to be HIPAA compliant and use the utmost caution when obtaining documents.

Contact Datafied and Certified Field Agent today to request copies of your official documents!

If you need official documents, you should call Certified Field Agent today. With over 31 years of experience and backed by the Datafied name, you can trust that we will get the job done in a timely, quality, and affordable manner. With a nationwide network of highly skilled field agents, we can track down documents across the country! Whether you need a copy of your birth certificate to apply for a passport or medical records because you changed doctors, we can help! Give us a call today at 714-632-3480 to request service.

To learn more about the reliable document retrieval and management services that we offer, visit us on the web at Certified Field Agent.