“Help, I’m trying to get a passport!” and More Scenarios Where Certified Field Agent Can Help You Out

“Help, I’m trying to get a passport!” and More Scenarios Where Certified Field Agent Can Help You Out

Are you looking to recover some records? If you are, you probably don’t even know where to start. You’re entitled to official documents and copies of things like medical records, but the retrieval process can be long and frustrating if you go at it alone. Thankfully, Certified Field Agent is here to help. Since 1993, we have been providing document retrieval services throughout the country. Wondering how Certified Field Agent can help you? Keep reading for four scenarios where Certified Field Agent can assist.

I need a passport but cannot find my birth certificate.

When you’re applying for a passport, you likely have foreign destinations on your mind. Whether you are venturing into historic Europe of trying to enjoy some time on the beach in the Caribbean, you are going to need a passport. Unfortunately, in order to get that passport, there are some hoops to jump through. One of those involves presenting your original birth certificate or a certified copy. If you cannot find your birth certificate, don’t fret! Certified Field Agent can locate it for you.

I’m switching doctors and they’re requesting my medical records.

For whatever reason, you’re switching doctors. Whether it’s due to moving or dissatisfaction with your current provider, matters little, your new physician is going to ask for copies of your medical records. You might panic a bit at the prospect of trying to track them down, but a simple call to Certified Field Agent is all it takes to get the job done.

I’m getting remarried and going to apply for a marriage license soon. They said I need my decree of divorce, but I can’t find it.

You’re getting married and that’s super exciting! Unfortunately, there are some hoops to jump through, especially if you’ve been married before. If you are getting remarried and need to obtain a copy of your decree of divorce or judgement of divorce, Certified Field Agent can help. We have document retrieval experts all around the country and can quickly obtain the documents you need to move forward in applying for a marriage license for your upcoming nuptials.

For All Your Document Retrieval Needs, Contact Certified Field Agent Today!

Whatever your document retrieval needs are, you can trust Certified Field Agent to get the job done right. If you need financial records like bankruptcy papers or tax filings, Certified Field Agent can help. For those looking to obtain copies of medical or dental records, we can also help. Even legal and official records like birth certificates, death certificates, decrees of divorce and more can be obtained by the document retrieval specialists at Certified Field Agent. To learn more about the variety of services we offer, visit us at Certified Field Agent. To get started with an order today, contact us at 714-632-3480 or info@datafied.com.