How Can Certified Field Agent Help with Your Upcoming Nuptials?

March 27, 2020

How Can Certified Field Agent Help with Your Upcoming Nuptials?

If you are getting married this year, congrats! This is an extremely exciting time and you have a lot to look forward to. However, as fun as planning and celebrating are, don’t forget about the legal aspect of marriage! You will also need to apply for a marriage license so you can legally get married.

Some states require a certified copy of your birth certificate.

When you go to apply for a marriage license, there are some documents that you will need to produce. You will need proof of identity, via a driver’s license, passport, immigration record, or employment picture. In addition, you will also need proof of age, in the form of a birth certificate or naturalization record.

If you cannot locate your original birth certificate, you will need to obtain a certified copy. That’s often easier said than done, so you might want to contact Certified Field Agent for help!

If you are getting remarried, you will need a copy of your divorce decree.

Let’s face it, we all know that almost 50% of marriages end in divorce. But just because the marriage did not work out for you the first time around, does not mean that it won’t work again. It’s perfectly acceptable to get remarried and if that’s the case for you, Certified Field Agent is here to help. You might not know this, but many states require copies of your divorce paperwork when you file for your marriage license. They do this in order to verify that you are, in fact, divorced and that you won’t be married to more than one person at once.

However, not everyone can easily locate their divorce paperwork. Divorces are often tumultuous and occur when you’re moving in or out of a home or apartment. That means it’s easy for things to get lost in the shuffle—like your divorce paperwork. If you can’t find yours, don’t fret! Simply contact Certified Filed Agent for help!

Contact Certified Field Agent if you need help locating any legal documents!

Certified Field Agent is here to help you get down the aisle in time! If you need a certified copy of your birth certificate because you cannot locate your original, we can help! Or, if you are getting remarried and can’t find your divorce papers from the first time around, we can help with that too! No matter what your document retrieval needs are, our team is here to help around the clock. With over 27 years of experience, you can trust our team to get the job done in a timely and affordable manner. If you need to obtain copies of your records today, give us a call at 714-632-3480 or submit your request online at Certified Field Agent!

To learn more about the document retrieval services that we offer throughout the country, visit us on the web at Certified Field Agent!